Back to Scrapping

I took a break from removing wallpaper from the office to get some scrapping done. 
I made this card using scraps from the My Sweet Scrapbook kit that I used for my Washington D.C. mini album.




 This is a simple layout about my husband's 29th birthday. I saw another scrapbook layout that had a similar design and knew that I wanted to use the same design for these pictures. I also got to use some scraps. That "Celebrate" tag was on something from my brother-in-law's wedding two years ago!



This layout was fun to put together. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted. But I just couldn't leave out any of the pictures, so this is how I chose to fit them all in. Thanks to my mom for the basketball stickers. The title comes from the 76ers theme song. Yes, the team has one. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6ers. 10, 9 , 8, 76ers." Pretty clever, huh? 


Thanks for looking! Did you guys get any scrappy work done this weekend?

Comments