The Scrapping Returns!

Here is a layout I whipped up real quick today in between painting part of the dining room and celebrating my husband's 29th birthday. It's for a PageMaps sketch challenge, which ends tomorrow at midnight EST. These pictures are from the Macy's Flower Show, which was held the last week of March. It could still be going on for all I know. I usually don't walk past Macy's, but I happened to see a sign for it one day and decided I would stop in on my lunch break. The theme was Brasil. It was very pretty! Short, but pretty. I did get a free perfume sample as I left, so that's always a plus.

I took these pictures with my iPod, so the resolution wasn't good enough to make them 4x6, but the sketch called for wallet-sized pictures, which was perfect! I added some brightness effects to the photos in Picnik, which is closing down on April 19. I don't know where else to go for free (and good) photo editing software. Does anyone have an alternative to recommend?


Comments