Picnik Alternatives

So it's after April 19 and that means that Picnik, the free photo editing software, is no more. This saddens me because I liked how easy it was to use Picnik to edit my photos and add cool effects. However, apparently there are alternatives. Mashable posted a slideshow of seven free alternatives to Picnik. Take a look through the slideshow and let me know if you've used any of these programs before. I've never heard of any of them, but maybe you have. (Also, apparently you can still access some version of Picnik through Google +? Anyone know anything about this? I don't have a Google + account, but I guess I would set it up if it meant still being able to use Picnik.) And if you have any free/cheap alternatives of your own to share, please do! Help out those of us who can't afford Photoshop!

Comments