Happy April!

Happy April! I can't believe that we are already in April. My husband is on spring break (man, I miss those) and hopefully we get some more of that warmer weather we had a few weeks ago.

Here is another layout I created recently. It was for last month's PageMaps sketch challenge. I used a bunch of scraps and embellishments from my stash on this. I like the little flag with the flower on it.

This picture is from karaoke and dinner last month. We went to a restaurant called Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar. I really like it. Good paninis and good chocolate. Then we hit up Wow! Karaoke and enjoyed Red Mango frozen yogurt for dessert. Nothing like a night out in Koreatown!

Do you guys karaoke? Do you have a specific karaoke song? Mine is "Gloria" by Laura Branigan. Although, I think I pulled an Adele and John Mayer singing it last month. That's what I get for not singing with proper technique. I think doing Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" may also have contributed to my sore throat. But it was fun!

Comments