You can find the original recipe here, but I really detoured from that one to adapt it for our needs. So here's what I came up with:
12-ounce bag of frozen gluten-free ravioli
2 cups of baby spinach
1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
8 ounce block of mozzarella, cut into slices (I used Sorrento.)
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Put the spinach in a colander in the sink.
3. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. When done, drain the ravioli over the spinach to wilt.
4. Put the marinara sauce into a large bowl. Add the ravioli and spinach to the marinara.
5. Lay down enough ravioli, spinach, and sauce to cover the bottom of a 9x1.5-inch baking dish. Lay down half of the mozzarella slices. Put another layer of ravioli, spinach, and sauce on top, and then layer with the remaining mozzarella slices.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes.