Crab Rangoon for Migraine Sufferers

In our house, both of us have to watch what we eat so that we don't get sick. My husband can't eat wheat, and there are a variety of foods that I'm supposed to stay away from so that I don't get migraines. (Although, I usually get migraines anyway for non-food-related reasons.) Soy is one of those foods that I have to watch.

Now, a few weeks ago, someone gave me some Nasoya won ton wrappers for making gluten-free ravioli, but the won ton wrappers were NOT gluten-free. However, the back of the packaging had a recipe on it for crab rangoon, which is something that is pretty much non-existent on the East Coast. I love crab rangoon, so I decided I would make those for myself. BUT, the recipe called for soy sauce. Luckily, I came across the website Migraine-Free Cooking! and its recipe for non-soy soy sauce! It was super easy to make. I did not use beef stock from preparing a beef roast in water. I just went out and bought Kitchen Basics beef stock because it is not made with MSG.

So, if you are interested in making some super easy crab rangoon, check out won ton wrappers! I found them in the produce section next to the tofu, but they may be in a different section of your grocery store.

Comments

  1. Is there a recipe for Crab Rangoons here though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There used to be a recipe on the Nasoya website, linked in this post, however, it looks like that recipe no longer exists on their site. Maybe it's still on the won ton wrappers package? This post is over 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment