My Word is Patience



This is a layout I did for a challenge at the All About Me blog. February's challenge is to scrap what our word is for 2012. I chose the word "patience." The journaling reads: Not everything in my life is as I want it to be. But I need to enjoy what I have now and have faith that someday somehow everything will work out.

I finished up most of my Echo Park Life is Good kit. That was a fun one to work with. I just loved the colors and all the fun embellishments and letter stickers. Now all I have left are some scraps for making a few cards with, but I ran out of adhesive! I smell a trip to Michael's!

What is your word for 2012? If you want to participate in the All About Me challenge, you have until the end of this month. There is a prize this month, too, so check it out!

Comments

  1. I think this layout rocks! The multicolored alpha stickers really the page adorable and I love the fun photo too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment