A Love Layout Using Non-Love Papers

(I apologize if some of you already saw this post in your Google Reader. I was pre-posting and wanted to schedule it for today, but it didn't listen to me and posted immediately after I hit publish the other night. *sigh*)


Here's a layout I made for a challenge at the My Little Shoebox blog. (I swear, I've been REALLY good lately about entering challenges, which is a surprise given how little time I have to scrap during the week.) It was a Sweetheart Sketch challenge and we had to use stuff from any My Little Shoebox paper collection. I had won the Destination collection awhile back and so I, of course, chose those papers and embellishments for this challenge. I used a Sharpie to outline the pink hearts. I love when I use non-seasonal papers for seasonal/holiday layouts. The challenge is already over with at the MLS blog, but you should challenge yourself to do something similar!

And don't forget that my East Coast readers can enter my Dr. Oetker's pizza giveaway here! You have until February 29. Yum!

Comments