Look at all the stuff I've made

I haven't cooked anything new lately, nor have I done anything crafty aside from scrapbooking. I swear I have crafty projects that are bookmarked on my computer (I do not use Pinterest) but it's just finding the time to sit down and do them ... or really it's more of I'd rather scrapbook and I have lots of pictures to scrap. Here's another sample of pages I've done recently:

"The Story of Us" is for a challenge at Once Upon a Sketch. We had to do a layout about the man we love and use the provided sketch. I used up some Bo Bunny Valentine's Day stuff.


"Family Game Night" is another one that uses Echo Park Life is Good papers. This is for a sketch challenge at Studio Calico. I had that WISH Bingo card in my stash and have been waiting for just the right opportunity to use it. I thought it fit well with these papers.



"Who Dat?" is for a scraplift challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I went to a media event a few weeks ago and had to get a visitor's pass. I gave the security guard my driver's license so he could read my name but apparently he was illiterate. He put my first name down as Angela. ????? Where did that come from? The last name was sort of close, but not really.


Comments

Post a Comment