Snowy Saturday

Well, it's snowing here today. The plows keep coming through and the snow keeps piling back up again. I was supposed to go to book club this afternoon, but it got postponed until next Saturday. So I'm here at home all day and I guess that means I'll have to clean the house scrapbook. :)

Here are a few really simple layouts I put together recently. This first one is based on a layout by Jenny Moore:



And these next two are based on layouts from Jill Cornell:



(This one is a two-pager.)







What's different about these layouts compared to others I've done is that I put these layouts together even before I had the pictures! Really, I was desperate to get some scrapping done, but I didn't have many pictures to scrap at the time. So I just cut out 3x5 or 4x6 or 2.5 x 2.5 shapes from white paper and used them as place fillers for pictures as I scrapped. I think it worked out really well! Have you guys ever done that - scrapped without having the pictures?

Comments