Me in my 28th Year


This is a layout for a challenge at Burlap & Buttercups to do a year in review-type layout for 2011. I already had this idea in my head to do a layout using pictures from my 28th year of living (because from 0-1 is your first year of living), which was inspired by a layout from former Getting Scrappy With scrapper Kari Ann. And this challenge gave me the extra oomph I needed to get the layout finished up. My mom gave me this paper (I think it is American Crafts) that already had the colored grid and the word "me" on it. So I just added the pictures, a few embellies to keep it simple, and letter stickers. For the word "year", I used my new Xyron (a Christmas present) to turn the non-adhesive and very thin letters into stickers. That Xyron thing is awesome and perfect for letters like that, as well as other small embellishments that aren't stickers.

Comments

  1. fantastic layout. LOVE the mustache pic, so cute!

    happy weekend!
    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment