Tangy Ranch Chicken

This recipe for Tangy Ranch Chicken comes from the blog Tomorrow Farm Fiber Arts. And it is SUPER easy. Ranch dressing, mustard and brown sugar come together to coat chicken breasts. Here are some helpful tips to note before making this recipe:

1. If you are on a gluten-free diet, make sure your ranch dressing is gluten-free. We like Ken's.
2. I had ginormous chicken breasts, so I cut one into two pieces.
3. You have the option to grill the chicken or broil it. I chose to broil it. Just put the chicken on a baking dish and place that in the oven with the broiler on.
4. The recipe states that it will take 10-15 minutes for the chicken to cook. It took my chicken 25 minutes. (Does anyone else have this problem when cooking chicken? It always takes me longer to cook chicken than recipes state. But I don't have this problem with other food.)
5. I made the dressing mixture the night before and let the chicken marinate in it overnight.
6. If you're going to serve the chicken with the extra dressing mixture, warm up the dressing mixture in the microwave for 20 seconds.

This is definitely something that we would make again! We had ours with salad, but this would be good with rice or potatoes, too.

And there are tons of other recipes linked up to that blog post, so check out all of them!

Comments