More Snowtober Pictures... After the Snow

I ran out of scrapbook adhesive so I don't have anything scrappy to share with you this week. Instead, I'm going to show you more pictures of our yard after "Snowtober." We're still waiting for the landscape/maintenance crew to come around and clear out the trees and branches, but I can't really fault them for taking so long. Our Association office didn't get power back until Friday.

This is the three that the snow bent down.

I don't like that the branches are touching our gutter. Who plants a tree that close to a house anyway?

Here are some branches that have split.

There is a tree down there. Thank goodness it fell away from the house.

Across the street

Another view of the tree right next to our house. WHO PLANTS TREES RIGHT NEXT TO A HOUSE?

Comments