The Wienermobile

Lest you think all I've been doing lately is cooking, here is a scrapbook layout I made recently. Back in July, my husband and I were driving down the highway when we saw a weird-looking car ahead of us. My first reaction was, "Is that the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile?" But what would the Wienermobile be doing driving down a NJ highway? But, sure enough, as we got closer to the weird car, it WAS the Wienermobile! Of course I had the camera with me, so I took some pictures from the car. I have NEVER seen the Wienermobile in person, so it was very exciting for me. This layout is based on a sketch from Kathy, who was last month's Getting Scrappy With... scrapper. And the layout was for the September grid challenge over at Scrap Our Stash. Have you guys ever seen the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile before or did you have one of those whistles?

Comments