Not a Scraplift

Usually I do a lot of scraplifting in my scrap work. I find it easier to start with a sketch or someone else's layout as inspiration. But occasionally I'll come up with a design on my own, such as with this layout. I sketched out this one with these pictures in mind, although I didn't know exactly what papers or embellishments I wanted to use. Everything on this, except for the Mr. 3,000 letters and the yellow cardstock, is from the July Hullaboo kit from Lucky Girl Crafts, which is sadly going out of business. And I got the last July kit. :) The papers worked perfectly with the summer baseball pictures. I cut out the paper banner, which is hard to do with larger scissors. I should really invest in smaller scissors for the fussy cutting. Oh, and if you were wondering, yes those pictures are from the Yankees game when Derek Jeter got his 3,000th hit - plus a couple more.

Comments