Inspiration from Kathy!

In one of my sketchbooks (yes, I have three), I had two of Kathy's layouts sketched, so I decided to try my hand at both. (I had a lot of time on my hands during the hurricane/tropical storm.) So here's what I got:

This is Kathy's layout "Whoo-ligans", which is just so stinking cute!


I took the cloud-like shape idea and added one to my multi-pic layout.



And the second one I lifted is a two-pager based on Kathy's "Pumpkin Stroll" layout. Blogger won't let me add the actual image, but here is the link to Kathy's layout. And because Kathy said she liked sketches, I've provided the sketch I did based on her layout so you can see what I was working with.


I used a stamp to make the top row of circles.




I'd love to see how Kathy's layouts, be they the ones above or ones from her blog or Scrapbook.com gallery, inspire you. Post links to your work in the comments! And come back on Friday if you like chocolate chip cookies.

Comments