10 Questions

1. When do you feel happiest? 
When I'm being productive. Even if that means just getting caught up on laundry and watching Mad Men while I fold it.


2. How do you take care of yourself? 
I try to exercise when I can. I take a multi-vitamin. I try to get enough sleep at night and usually end up catching up on sleep on the bus ride to and from work (and I'm STILL tired). 


3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? 
When I see a show like Hoarders, that motivates me to want to keep our house clean. 


4. What do you do for fun? 
Read. Scrapbook. Watch TV and movies. Travel. Sleep.


5. What intimidates you? 
Large groups of children.


6. What is something you're proud of? 
My mad cooking skills


7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________  
I never buy clothes without a gift card or coupon.


8. Favorite vacation spot:
Anywhere that is not here.


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10) 
8


10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.
You'd know that I don't text because I don't have a data plan.




Your turn!

Comments