Our Last Night

Here's a layout that I did this week and managed to get a picture of. It's my husband eating dinner in our hotel room the last night of our Florida trip. I used popsicle sticks for the journaling. The rest is just scraps.

I still have our Wizarding World of Harry Potter pictures to scrap, but I saved those for last. I'm running low on supplies and wanted to make sure that I had good papers and stuff for the Harry Potter pictures.

How have you guys been doing scrap-wise? Are you getting all your pictures scrapped? I'm getting behind - gotta be honest. Yikes!

Comments

  1. Laurie - Mod Podge is very easy to work with. It comes in different forms - matte or shiny. You can definitely use it over all kinds of bulky materials, but it doesn't do a good job of holding heavy things onto the paper. Christy Tomlinson recommended another product for bulky things - I forgot what it's called, but I can find out for you. It will hold your paper strips down, but it may wrinkle the background pp a little. You need to smooth it out often as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journaling idea! I have a TON of popsicle sticks on hand and that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment