Deliciousness

I have recently discovered (thanks to a coupon) Fig Newtons Fruit Thins. The only flavor I've tried so far is chocolate raspberry and OMG they are so good! They are thin and crispy cookies with real fruit baked into them. However, I have a hard time calling them "cookies" because to me cookies aren't thin like this nor are they crunchy. To me, Fig Newtons Fruit Thins remind me of something I used to eat (non-stop... it was an addiction) when I studied abroad in England. I had to do some research because I couldn't recall what they were called, but I'm pretty sure they were McVitie's Fruit Shortcake biscuits. They were so good, and they too had fruit baked into them. And that's really what the Fruit Thins should be called - biscuit - because that's what I think of when I eat them. Have you guys tried them yet? I think a trip to Tea & Sympathy is in order so I can get some McVitie's.

Comments

  1. Thin, crunchy and fruity? That's what I'm talking about! Gotta go look for those tomorrow at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment