Friday, May 13, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays Guest Design Team Challenge

I recently made this layout for the Sketchy Thursdays June Guest Design Team challenge. The challenge was to use the provided sketch and get inspiration from a picture. The picture was of a stack of teacups, and I really liked the haphazard way the teacups were stacked. So I decided to use that aspect of the picture in my layout. As you can see, I haphazardly "stacked" the three pictures on the top.

The deadline for the June Guest Design Team challenge is May 21 at midnight. The winner gets a kit from Scrappy Chics and a spot on the Sketchy Thursdays design team for the month of June. Pretty cool, huh? You can't win if you don't play, so what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Laurie. So glad you played with us at Sketchy Thursdays! Good Luck - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this! I love all the photos and the title work! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title work on this page. Great way to make a collage page! :)

    ReplyDelete