Magic Memories

Okay so we are still working on the bedroom. We are at the stage of filling in nail holes and wiping down the walls and figuring out how much paint we will need. Hopefully we'll be getting paint tonight and then maybe start painting tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes.

In between making sure all the wallpaper sticky gunk was off the walls this morning, I did some scrapbooking. I'm still working on our vacation pictures from April. I decided to do a full album for the vacation, so it's taking me longer to finish, but that's okay.

Here's a layout of us at Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios). I based this layout off of "It's the Little Moments That Make Life Big" by Belinda8 on Scrapbook.com. Her layout was done, like, three years ago, but I randomly flipped through my old sketchbook and decided that it was the layout I was going to scraplift. So if possible, you can find Belinda8's layout on Scrapbook.com, although the search function isn't very helpful when you are looking for a particular person or layout.

What have you guys been up to this weekend? We've still got today and Monday off. And then I have a 3 and a half day week. Woo hoo for half-day summer Fridays. We get out at 1:30, but, of course, that means that I get home at 5:00. Gotta love crappy commutes. It's better than getting home at 7:00, though.

Comments

Post a Comment