My Favorite Pastime

I made this layout for a challenge at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. The challenge is to make a layout of your favorite past Favorite Things challenge. There is a long list of the past challenges to choose from, and I went with a more recent past challenge: Favorite Pastime.

I had wanted to do the Favorite Pastime challenge the first-time around but I just never got around to doing it. So when I saw this new challenge, I knew it was my second chance.

I created this layout using items from my April Counterfeit Kit (you can still participate in the Counterfeit Kit challenge, too). My favorite pastime is coming home from work, sitting down to eat dinner, and watching a favorite TV show with my husband. It's kind of a ritual. Usually we watch the previous night's episode of The Daily Show or a Parenthood episode, although now we have finally gotten caught up with Parenthood. So we may have to find a new TV show to Netflix or watch on Hulu Plus. What's your favorite pastime?

You have until Thursday, April 28 to participate in the Fave Things challenge. Good luck! And Happy Easter!

Comments