Inspiration from Jill!

It was hard to pick a layout from Jill to scraplift for this week. Like I said on Tuesday, EVERY layout she does is genius. She should really publish all of her layouts in one book so that I could carry them around with me wherever I go and marvel at how amazingly talented Jill is. But I finally did pick one. Just one! And I'm going to share it with you today. This is a two-pager, which, for some reason, I don't do many of these days. I really should get back into that.

Here is Jill's layout:


I just loved the journaling along the side of the pictures with the word "adventure" breaking it up.

And here is mine:



Aren't you inspired? You can find this layout and more in Jill's Scrapbook.com gallery or at her blog, Blessed Scrapper. Let Jill's work inspire you and then link up what you've done in the comments section below so we can all see! Then come back on Saturday for a fun and delicious weekend lunch, or dinner, meal.

Comments