Going to Florida Gluten-Free Part 5

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
What can I say about Universal Studios? Not the coolest park. When I was a kid, it seemed like there was more to do. There was an Alfred Hitchcock show. Nickelodeon Studios used to be there (it's not a Blue Man Group theater). But compared to the other parks, Universal Studios just isn't as thrilling.

Shrek 4-D is fun. Revenge of the Mummy is a pretty scary ride. That was my favorite. Men in Black is a cute and fun ride. We didn't ride The Simpsons Ride because the wait time was too long. Disaster wasn't running for some reason. And the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit? I hated it. It was so painful for my head. The seat backs have no padding but your head gets banged around the whole ride. It didn't seem to phase my husband, but if you easily get migraines (like me) perhaps you should watch everybody's bags while they ride. I know that's what I'll be doing next time.

Is it easy to do Universal Studios in three hours? Oh yeah. And when you leave at noon, where will you go? First Watch! This breakfast, brunch, and lunch restaurant is located about 10-15 minutes away from Universal in a shopping plaza. If you go to the First Watch website, there is information on what menu items are gluten-free. There is a lot that you can get. My husband likes the Far West Omelet with breakfast potatoes but no English muffin. (One time the waitress gave him fruit instead of an English Muffin, but that doesn't happen every time.) Delicious!

And that's it! That's Florida gluten-free! Hope you enjoyed!

Comments