Inspiration from Jessica

I've got quite a few of Jessica's layouts sketched in my scrapbook sketch books. Here are just two that I've recently scraplifted.


I really liked the design on this one, so I let it inspire me to create....


Many months ago I saw this one in Jessica's gallery:


So I flipped it and did this:


Your challenge this week is to let Jessica's work inspire one of your layouts! Visit Jessica's Scrapbook.com gallery to see her work and pick a layout that you like. (It may be hard because her layouts are all so good!) Put a link to your layout in the comments below so we can all see what you did!

There's more to come this week, so stop by again on Friday for the perfect weekend sports-watching snack.

Comments

  1. I think it's so fun that you are featuring and lifting other scrapbookers. What a neat idea! Thanks so much for the get well wishes on my blog. They are much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment