CSN Review - cell phone cover

So last month I went to AT&T to get a free phone upgrade and got myself a snazzy Pantech Link. It has a QWERTY keyboard and 3G network, which really means nothing to me because I do not have a text or data plan. But hey! If I ever get one I'll have the phone to go with it. Of course, by that time, the phone will be outdated, but whatever. That's not the point. The point is I wanted to keep this snazzy phone protected while being carried around in my purse every day. So when I was offered the chance to review something from CSN Stores, one of the things I chose was the Sabine Smart Phone Bag in purple from Golla.

I got the bag in three days and it fits my phone perfectly. (Don't forget to measure your phone so you know what size bag to get.) The color is pretty and I really like the flower design. There are small pockets for holding ID or credit cards and a carabiner clip so you can wear it on your belt loop or hook it to a backpack. If I had had this thing in college, it would have become my wallet/purse. It also comes with a removable lanyard if you want to wear the bag around your neck. The bag is soft, so I know that my phone is padded and won't break while in my purse.

There are several other colors to choose from, such as brown, black, green, and red. If you've got a new phone or are looking for something new to put your phone in, I would highly recommend this nifty little bag.

Comments

  1. I really love the phone case that you picked. I can't tell you how many scratches are on the front of my poor mistreated Blackberry. I'm with you on the texting thing. I have a plan but I never use it. I only have it because my husband wanted it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment