Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Appliance

There was a challenge at the Scraptures blog to make a layout about your favorite electrical appliance AND use a grouping of four photos. There was a sketch provided, so that's what I went of off to create my layout.

My favorite appliance, right now, is our popcorn maker. My brother- and sister-in-law got it for us, along with a cute bowl that says "popcorn" on it, for Christmas. It was such a cute gift and a very handy one. The popcorn maker melts butter while it pops the kernels! It takes no time at all to pop and you don't need that many kernels to get a bowlful. Clean-up is easy. And it's fun to watch! I love it and am always looking for an excuse to use it.

What's your favorite appliance? The Scraptures challenge ends today, if you want to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Favorite appliance...hmm...I'm not sure. I have to think on it.

    PS - Went to Risoterria and they have AMAZING gluten-free breadsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gadget! I'm too lazy for all that cleaning. I will stick to microwave popcorn. Heehee

    ReplyDelete