Stylish Blogger Award

Hey I won an award! Carrie, over at Everyday Moments, who also happens to be on the Scrap the Moments design team with me, received a Stylish Blogger Award and passed it on to me!

By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

So here we go!
1. Every Sunday night I do my nails while watching TV.
2. eHarmony rejected me.
3. I like using my credit card reward points to get Old Navy gift cards. (Too bad I can't rack up those reward points faster.)
4. I hate wet sidewalks. I think this stems from being at public pools and the gunk that would get stuck to the wet walkways and sidewalks there. Have you ever looked at a wet sidewalk? Nasty.
5. I've been to London three times.
6. I love the smell of burning leaves. But I don't burn leaves! That's illegal!
7. I just went over 38,000 words for National Novel Writing Month. Not far now from 50,000.
8. I am three pounds away from my target weight, and about four-ish pounds away from where the Wii Fit wants me to be. (Wii Fit does a goal BMI.)

And who will my lucky eight bloggers be?

1. Amber at Hoot-n-Annie
2. Savanna Lea at Carson Cat Family
3. Keli at Feeding Four
4. Amanda at A Few Short Cuts
5. Jill at Blessed Scrapper
6. Stephanie at A Year of Slow Cooking
7. Staci at Creating My Everyday
8. Danielle at Homespun with Heart

(Honorable mention goes to my husband's blog: I Have Nothing Interesting to Say Let's see if he notices! tee hee)

Thanks again, Carrie!

Comments

  1. Hi Laurie,
    thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm touched.
    here are my 8 things:

    1) my first job was giving talks at the SF Zoo
    2)I watch more than my fair share of reality programming on Bravo
    3) if I could stay in jammy pants and slippers all day every day I would
    4) I think everything should smell like vanilla
    5) I fall asleep on the couch at 8:30 every. single. night.
    6) I make chex party mix weekly
    7) I drive thru McDonalds for coffee. often.
    8) I didn't know it was illegal to burn leaves

    oxox happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I will post my 8 things this evening!

    Do you have celiac? I noticed your gluten free thanksgiving post. I am allergic to gluten and have been on a gluten free diet for almost 7 years!

    That corn pasta you posted about it my all time favorite. So good!
    Have a great week!
    XOXO
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the fabulous award! Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I love the recipes and tips you have posted...I'm going to have to visit more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! i've enjoyed looking around your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment