Foiled!

Hey all! The new challenge is up at Scrap Outside the Box! This month you are challenged to make a layout about any subject you want in any way you want as long as you use ALUMINUM FOIL.

I participated in this challenge... as a member of the Design Team! That's right! I won a spot on the Scrap Outside the Box Design Team. I'm super excited to create with materials and objects that I otherwise would never think to work with! So how will you use aluminum foil? Here's what I did:


Foil ghosts! If you don't have the embellishments you want, then make your own! Check out the Scrap Outside the Box blog to see how other members of the design team used foil. Then, armed with inspiration, try your hand at the challenge. You've got until the end of the month to link your layout on the Scrap Outside the Box blog. Have fun!

Comments

  1. Congrats on the dt win!!! How exciting! Do you get anything out of being on the team? Free materials or anything?

    I once used foil on a layout about cupcakes. It's somewhere in my sb.com gallery. I should link it to the sotb website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative!! Thank you so much for your note on my blog! I saw next to your photo on your blog that you are originally from the midwest - I am too. I'm from South Dakota, lived there for almost 30 years, but we live in upstate New York now! ;)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment