Snippy

I got a little snippy on my latest layout for sketch 84 at The Scrappiest. The little embellishment at the bottom of the page, the one with Joan Jett's picture on it, is a paper flower that I made using a tutorial at YourScrapbookStash.com. You make a lot of tiny incisions in a piece of paper and then create a circle and voila. Paper flower. The tutorial was fairly easy to follow, although I would have liked a video or more pictures of the steps. I got a little confused as to how I should be pleating the paper to form a circle. But the end result didn't turn out too bad, so I'd probably make more of these.

Comments

  1. cute layout!

    and i actually thought about you today when i browsing through blogs... www.elanaspantry.com has a ton of gluten free, yummy looking recipes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new cool flower techniques. Mine are so old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing that flower technique! Thanks for reminding me of it... I'll have to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love that flower technique!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment