I Can Breathe!

So, while I couldn't breathe through my nose on Sunday thanks to a cold, I made some tiny ribbon flowers to put on a layout for my brother-in-law's wedding last month. (It's been a month already? Yikes.) Do I have pictures to show you? No. I tried taking a picture last night of the ribbon flowers, but they looked weird, so I decided just to wait and take a picture of the final product, which will hopefully be done soon (fingers crossed). I haven't been scrapping much at all. I wanted to on Sunday, but I felt poopy. Saturday I was finding my way through a corn maze and looking at farm animals (while also feeling kind of poopy). Friday night my husband and I saw Steel Train and fun. in concert. Thursday night I was busy baking. I can't remember what I did on Wednesday night. Tuesday night I waited around for a tow truck to come take my car and it's broken sway bar (which got fixed today! yay!). Monday night was How I Met Your Mother and I don't have cable in my scrap room.

I've got a three-day weekend coming up so maybe I'll get some scrapping done then.

But to give you some sort of substantial post, have any of you other Bloggers realized that Blogger will be updating the way you post your blogs? You can switch over to it now by changing your settings. It's so great! You can move pictures wherever you want in the blog post AND the text will wrap around the pictures! The pictures insert WHERE YOU WANT IT and not at the top of the blog post! You can also easily change the size! No HTML needed! I've been wanting these updates since, oh, I started this blog almost a year ago. SO EXCITING PEOPLE.

Hopefully in my next post, I'll be able to show you what I'm talking about. Or you can click on the brand spanking new "page" tab right underneath my blog's header. That's right - click on The Side Scrapper to see how the pictures look when using this fabulous new update AND to find out more about my side business.

Have a great day!

Comments