Catch the Moments...

...and scrapbook them! I love to scrapbook but I especially love it when I'm scrapbooking with a kit. It's so nice to have everything there already coordinated and picked out for me. It's also nice when that kit is affordable. That's the aim of a new kit club called Catch the Moments Kits. You get coordinating paper and embellishments from all the top scrapbooking manufacturers for just $18 (plus shipping). Add-ons are only $7. Right now there's a Christmas kit available if you're trying to get ahead for this holiday season... or trying to catch up from last year! So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

Comments

  1. I went to check it out. I hope you get credit for it. I subscribe to Scarlet Lime's Frugal Fab kit! I love it! But I have tried lots of other kits too. Which other kits have you tried and loved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get Kraft Girl Kits (it's not around anymore, but it was THE BEST). I have tried Studio Calico, Scarlet Lime, Mosey Scrapper, and I am interested in trying Cocoa Daisy. I really like Scarlet Lime's Frugal Fab. I think you get a lot for $20 (almost as much as a regular kit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I'm going to have to go check out that link! I love visiting new kit clubs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment