Happy 90210 Day!

Do you get it? 90210 day? Because today's date is 9/02/10? Yeah, it took me all day to figure out that people weren't talking about the TV show.

But thank goodness for September, huh? Cooler weather is on the way and we'll hopefully be seeing some of it this weekend just in time for my brother-in-law's wedding. (Don't worry - I'm sure I'll post pictures.) Thank goodness also for 4-day weekends, although, I'll be spending my first day off this weekend at the Motor Vehicle Commission getting my driver's license renewed. FUN. TIMES.

And because it's the beginning of the month, here is a round-up of scrapbook challenges for those of you who want to participate and win some goodies.

Thanks to the Inspired Mess blog, I found out about some fun challenges:
1. Pixies and Bears destashed her scrap room and is giving away everything she doesn't want! So if you're interested in winning some way awesome scrap stuff, head over to the blog to find out how. Giveaway ends tomorrow.
2. Hoot-N-Annie is also giving away some awesome scrapbook stuff and all you have to do is leave her a comment telling her what you are looking forward to about fall. (I'm looking forward to pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks.) Giveaway ends Sunday.

And elsewhere:
3. As always, Inspired Blueprints is starting the month off with a new sketch. You have all month to participate!

4. The Scrappiest is starting September off with sketch 79. Every week a new sketch will be released and you'll have the whole month to do all of the sketches or only one in order to win a neat prize package.

5. And if you've got a lot of free time tomorrow and Saturday, perhaps you'd like to try your hand at this week's Scrap It With a Song challenge. The song for this week is "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. Deadline is Sunday at noon CST. I wonder if I'll be able to scrap some wedding pictures before then...

6. And the All About Me blog challenges you to scrap your morning ritual/routine! The winner gets a $20 gift certificate to Lucky Girl Crafts.

Let me know in the comments if I've missed any challenges! Have a great weekend!

P.S. Is anyone else watching Project Runway this season? Does anyone else kind of want to punch Gretchen in the face? She's talented but the things that come out of her mouth... I've never seen Tim Gunn lose his temper like that. It was such an awkward "oh the teacher is getting mad at the class" moment. WOW.

Comments