Nothing Much

Ugh. I haven't been getting much of anything done these past few days. Weekdays are hard for me to do anything aside from go to work, come home and eat dinner, work out (sometimes), and go to bed. But I do have one scrappy item to share with you from this past weekend.

"Fun" based on a Basic Grey sketch; all products American Crafts Heat Wave

I wish the lighting could be better on this, but oh well. These are pictures from our mini golf outing last weekend (we had a coupon). I put our score card behind the first picture with a little ribbon tag so you can pull it out and see who won. (I did.) Alright, off to make my lunch for tomorrow. Can I just say that I'm totally addicted to Target's Archer Farms organic restaurant style white corn tortilla chips? SO GOOD. And $1 cheaper than Tostitos. Whoo-hoo!

Comments