Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Enjoy Getting Mail

Especially when the mail is a box of American Crafts goodies that I won in a layout contest! That's right! While on vacation, my prize of AC Heat Wave products came in the mail. Look at all the delicious goodies I won!

So, of course, I had to start creating as soon as possible with my new goodies. Here's a layout I did for sketch 78 over at The Scrappiest:


Bright and fun and perfect for scrapping the rest of my summer pictures! How are you guys doing with getting your summer (or spring, winter, last fall, whatever) pictures scrapped?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning those AC goodies!!! Love your layout!! very summery indeed!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! I love how you used it for the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete