So Yum

Today's Whole Foods sample? Grilled Mahi Mahi with spicy dijon mustard on a soft bun.

I totally need the Whole Foods sample guy to be our personal chef. But he has to supply all the food.

Pair the Mahi Mahi with last week's pan-seared angel food cake dessert and you've got yourself the perfect summer meal. Oh yeah.

And speaking of angel food cake... I came across this gluten-free angel food cake recipe so now I can make the deliciousness for my husband!

***

In twenty minutes, I will be eating some chips.
In two hours, I will be doing the same thing I'm doing now.
In twelve hours, I will be sleeping.
In one week, I will be ordering more bus tickets.
In 32 days, I will be on my second honeymoon.
In two months, I will be at my brother-in-law's wedding.
In four months, I will be looking forward to Thanksgiving break.
In one year, I will be doing nothing apparently because there is nothing on my future planning list in my planner. So yeah.

What about you?

Comments

  1. Wow - I can hardly think that far in advance. Pre-Congrats on your 2nd honeymoon trip, how fun! Thanks for stopping by TVs take today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment