So Versatile

So there I am reading the Miracles Momma Designs blog (she scrapbooks... it's awesome!) and the post is all about how she was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from another blogger and then part of the award was passing it to seven other bloggers. Well, guess what? I was one of those seven bloggers!



“This award is to recognize good design, writing, photos, etc.; to network amongst other bloggers; inspire content ideas, etc. Conditions of the award stipulate that I need to share seven things about myself and then pass on this award to other wonderful bloggers.”

Wahoo! Thanks to Heather for passing the award to me in the first place! So cool!

And now, here I go sharing seven things about me.

1. I had a dream the other night where I was auditioning to be a model and I had taken all of my photos and put them in a scrapbook. But when the time came for everyone to leave their portfolios with the casting folk, I just couldn't part with my scrapbook. It was tough because my dream self apparently really wanted the modeling opportunity, but I had worked really hard putting the scrapbook together and didn't want to let it and all of my beautiful pages go.

I had another dream involving the actor James Marsden. Why he was in my dream, I just don't know. I haven't seen a James Marsden movie since... X-Men? And that was how many years ago? Oh wait, I take that back. I saw Enchanted, but that was 2007.

2. Currently my husband and I have no health insurance b/c my husband doesn't have his teaching job for this upcoming school year, we can't afford COBRA, we can't afford the insurance my company offers, so we are trying to get approved for cheap private health insurance. Good times.

3. Last summer I started my own scrapbooking business, The Side Scrapper. If you like what you see on this blog and are interested in having me create custom pages for you, check out my website.

4. I wake up at 5:15 a.m. Monday through Friday to get ready for work and catch the bus and I don't get home from work until 7:00 p.m. Yeah, it's a long day. When I get home, I basically have time for dinner and then I have to go to bed. I just realized that this schedule is going to seriously screw up my Thursday night NBC TV in the fall. BLERG.

5. My car is a 1999 Chevy Malibu. It has 80,000 miles on it. It's name is Car, it is androgynous, and it doesn't like me.

6. I also haven't washed my car since 2006 (possibly the reason behind Car's hatred of me?). Mainly because I didn't live anywhere with a hose attached to it and I am too cheap to go to car washes. Hopefully this will change this weekend b/c we now have a hose, bucket, shammy (I know it's spelled wrong, but I don't care - chamois...whatever), and large sponge.

7. I sometimes kill bugs by spraying them with hair spray.


Alright, here are the seven bloggers that I'm passing this award to! Share your seven things with us!

Krafty Kat

Nancy

Courtney

Lindsay (forcing her to blog since she moved!)

Kara

Danae

Kat


Have fun ladies, and thanks for being such versatile bloggers!

Comments

  1. Ha, I love your cars name! Thanks for following me, following you back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment