Karma Killer

You didn't believe me with the whole Robbie Williams' song titles as my blog titles did you? For shame. If you are unfamiliar with the wonderfulness that is Mr. Williams, I highly suggest you start familiarizing.

So I'm hoping soon that there will be some changes made to this blog both in look and in content. I'm trying to combine what I do at my day job with what I'm doing here. More details to come, but I'm really excited to get it going.

I'm also really excited about the weekend: Weezer, blueberry picking, Inception, and lots and lots of scrapbooking. Speaking of scrapbooking, here are a few layouts I did last weekend (sorry for the bad lighting on the first picture).


"Smile" based on "Our Little Pumpkins" by Jenny41180; American Crafts Everyday papers and embellishments, Recollections solid cardstock, random ribbon from Mom


"I Wear My Sunglasses @ Night" based on "Both of My Babies" by Mama2Ainslie; American Crafts patterned paper, Recollections solid cardstock, American Crafts Everyday embellishments, American Crafts sticker letters

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Love the sunglasses @ night title and pic! Super cute work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment