If It's Hurting You

Spaghetti and meatballs. Such an easy and delicious dinner. I just used the recipe from Ragu (substituting bread crumbs with gluten-free crumbs). Easy, easy, easy, people.


And thank goodness for Target making it easy for me to get some 4th of July pictures scrapped. The $1 bin has cute 4th of July-themed papers, ribbon, and embellishments (as well as other summer-themed paper, etc.) for only $1 each. I got a pack with 9 (I think) sheets of paper for only $1. That's a steal! It may not be super duper awesome quality paper, but I thought this sheet was cute with the border.

"Proud to be an American" based on sketch 73 at The Scrappiest; Target paper and ribbon, Recollections solid cardstock, random word sticker

Now if only feeding two people and paying bills and a mortgage with just under $30,000 a year could be easier to figure out... Hopefully we won't have to go there, though. Please, cross your fingers for us, pray for us, whatever it is you do... do for us. We could really use it.

Comments

  1. I'll definitely pray for you!

    FYI...my dd's fins are made by that company! We found them at the pool store and she could not live another day without them!!!

    I noticed you used gluten free crumbs. Are you dealing with Celiac disease or just trying to be healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shel, my husband has Celiac disease so we've got to keep everything gluten-free for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you from Chickadee Friday! Follow me back at : http://savingthosedollars.blogspot.com/

    I also have a blog hop - Friendly Wednesdays - hope to see you there!

    I will pray for you and your family. I hope everything works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment