With all the money we're spending on fixing our cars this year, it's a good thing I'm winning scrapbook supplies. I got one of my prizes in the mail last week. Check out this super cute Halloween-themed pack from Nicki Sivils that I won from Scrap It With a Song:
Isn't that ghost-shaped chipboard album ADORABLE? I think I have the perfect use for it, but it will require me to convince my husband to stop being anti-Halloween costume. Hmm...
I can't wait for October to arrive so I can take and then scrap pictures!
This is what's on my list of to-do's in October:
1. Asbury Park Zombie Walk (didn't get to do it last year)
2. Nighttime Corn Maze and Harvest Moon Hayride
3. Murder Mystery Costume Party
4. Sleepy Hollow Pumpkin Glow (Martha Stewart endorses it!)
5. Flying Pumpkin Festival (although it doesn't look like they are doing it this year)
So yeah. October is still a few months away. Not sure if I'll have enough time and money to do everything on the list but hopefully I do! What are you looking forward to in October?