So behind

I am soooooo behind on my scrapbooking! Does anyone else get this way? All of a sudden you realize there are more than 50 pictures that you haven't printed out yet to scrap. More than 50 pictures dating all the way back to March! And that's not counting my wedding and honeymoon. Wowza!

Friday night and Saturday I made some headway on my scrapbooking. I'm trying to keep most layouts fairly simple so that I don't have to go out and buy new embellishments and what have you but I don't know how long I am going to last without a new paper pack or scrapbook kit. I might just have to break down and treat myself.

"In My Life" - American Crafts papers, letter stickers and embellies,
Recollections solid cardstock



This layout is based on Sketch #50 at Inspired Blueprints. These are pictures of my mother-in-law and husband dancing to The Beatles' "In My Life" at our wedding.


"In My Daughter's Eyes" - American Crafts papers, letter stickers and embellies, Recollections solid cardstock

Pardon the kind of wonky picture of this layout. The sun was not being cooperative. These are pictures of my dad (Happy Father's Day!) and I dancing to "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride at the wedding.

"Mrs. Leaheys" - American Crafts patterned paper, Recollections solid cardstock, Making Memories chipboard shapes, random letters and ribbon

At my future sister-in-law's bridal shower last weekend. The jumbled letter stickers mean I am running out of letters. :) This is based on sketch 69 at The Scrappiest.


"Book Club?" - American Crafts patterned paper, Recollections solid cardstock, American Crafts Thickers chipboard letters Cucumber, random ribbon and flower

If you are ever in NYC, eat at John's of 12th. It's a little Italian place, reasonably priced and super tasty. My fellow book club-er and I ate there a few weeks ago. This layout is based on a sketch by Sarah de Guzman over at Paper Tree House.

Thanks for taking a peek! Now back to more scrapbooking! I'm going to need another 12x12 scrapbook to put all these layouts in!!

Comments