Betty White is the only one left

Sad news today, folks. Rue McClanahan, who played Blanche Devereaux on The Golden Girls, died today. If you've never read her autobiography, I highly recommend it.

In other news... here are a few more wedding layouts that I did over the weekend. This one is based on the layout "My Favorite Chef" by scrapbooker Piradee.


These next two are part of a 2-pager, based on "The Egg Hunt" by scrapper Miss Morris. I call these pages "the parental reactions". Our photographers got some really great in-the-moment shots of our parents and grandparents during our wedding ceremony. (Sorry for the weird glare on the first picture. It was the lighting outside.)


Thanks for looking!

Also, I've been listening to Michael W. Smith's greatest hits album The First Decade: 1983-1993. Anybody else remember that one? A lot of those songs sound like they TOTALLY belong in the 80s/90s. But they're still great to listen to.

Comments