This Too Shall Pass

So just when you think things are going great, a wrench gets thrown into the mix. Today's wrench was my car breaking. The front left spring/strut broke while I was pulling out of our parking lot (in the pouring rain, I might add) and after a very upsetting morning, the car is now fixed and I better be getting some nice credit card reward points for this. But despite being soaking wet and having my car towed and spending three hours at Goodyear (reading a book... in the air conditioning... it wasn't so bad), I just have to keep reminding myself: our troubles are temporary. This too shall pass. There's something awesome for me in the future. Perhaps a Rube Goldberg machine?



And here's something fun:
3 names I go by:
1. wawa
2. lars
3. lori (because no one can say my name right)

3 jobs I have had:
1. ice cream scooper
2. concert venue parking lot attendant
3. Target employee

3 places I have lived:
1. England
2. Missouri
3. New Jersey

3 Favorite drinks:
1. sprite
2. cafe mocha from Starbucks
3. gingerale


3 TV shows I watch:
1. Ugly Betty (used to)
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. 30 Rock

3 places I have been:
1. Australia
2. Ireland
3. France

3 place I would like to go:
1. Martha's Vineyard
2. London
3. Monaco

3 favorite retro TV shows
1. Bewitched
2. Golden Girls (that's retro, right?)
3. The Mary Tyler Moore show

3 favorite dishes:
1. German meatballs and rice
2. sweet chili with spiral noodles on top
3. taco bell supreme chalupa no tomatoes

3 things I am looking forward to:
1. moving
2. the day when someone says, "It's going to cost you this much" and I say, "NO PROBLEM!"
3. Red Mango with Danae on Friday

Comments