Summer Fun


So, no pictures to share yet of the new home. I'm waiting to get a good one of the hubs and I in front of it and then I want to email it to everyone with our new address. First, I need to figure out how to get that picture taken of us and then I need for us to have internet.

Lack of internet hasn't stopped me from getting you some scrapbook layouts, though! I told you I would and here ya go! The above, "Summer Fun," is based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints. I used up some old stuff (because that's all I seem to have these days), including American Crafts, Scenic Route (does this company even make scrapbook supplies anymore??) and Making Memories. The cool "summer fun" title is actually a photo transparency that I got from Sarah de Guzman after winning a giveaway several months ago.


And here's a two-pager I did over the weekend. "Hollywood Homes" is based on a sketch from The Scrappiest and I turned it into two pages. Papers are American Crafts and so is everything else on this, actually.

Both of these layouts feature pictures from my honeymoon, which was last year. It's almost been one year since that fateful trip! Hard to believe. Honeymoon Part Deux happens soon. I'm looking forward to that A LOT! Of course, I should probably finish my first honeymoon album (and wedding album... ack) before I start scrapping any other vacation pictures.

Thanks for taking a peek today! Can't wait for Friday - use up a gift card at Panera, get a new library card and some books, and replenish my scrapbook adhesive supply at Michael's! Yay for four-day weekends! What are you guys doing for Memorial Day?

Comments