Finally...

It happened! We are now the owners of a townhouse. How exciting! I don't have any pictures b/c we got in to our place late last night and we have no internet yet (and won't until Memorial Day weekend) but as soon as I'm able to post something, I will.

Also, anyone have a wrench they can lend me so I can tighten up a pipe and stop a leak? Yes, there is a not-constant leak in our furnace room that I discovered this morning. Ah, the joys of home ownership.

And now for something fun:

1 - What MUST you wear for your weekend-kicking-around-clothes?
It depends. I like jeans and a T-shirt, but I've also started wearing my yoga pants and T-shirts on lazy Sundays when I don't even style my hair b/c who is there at Walmart that I'm really trying to impress?

2 - What is your “quote” for life?
I'm still working on this one: 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (New Living Translation)
For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever.

3 - If you knew your next meal would be your last, what would you eat?
Taco Bell beef supreme chalupas no tomatoes, Milky Way bars, Three Musketeers bars, sprite, Gingerale, cookie dough ice cream, cookie dough from the tube... that sounds good

4 - What do you think is the greatest invention of our time?
cell phones

5 - You have one day of uninterrupted time alone. What will you do?
Scrapbook! Read a book! Watch TV! Scrapbook! Eat!

6 - The beach, the mountains, the desert, the farm country – all are just 30 minutes from you. Which way will you go? Why?
This is tough. I like the beach b/c I like reading books on the beach, but I could also read my books in the peaceful farm country. Actually, I kind of live in farm country right now. More like woods, but... and I have a deck to sit on and read my books in the peace and quiet.

7 - This one’s important, now: Coke or Pepsi?
I can't drink either anymore b/c of the caffeine. I'm a Sprite girl, and Coke makes that so I guess I'll go with Coke.

8 - What do you think it would be super fun to dress up as for a costume party or Halloween?
I wanted to do Lady Gaga last year but no one had any costume parties. I once also thought it'd be cool to dress up as Christina Aguilera and her husband. For those of you who know me and my husband, can't you kind of see it?

9 - What absolutely, positively HAS to be on your i-pod (or radio, or mp3 or CD player, or whatever)?
"Gloria" by Laura Branigan. That is my go-to song. I can't wait to sing it again at karaoke.

10 - Its sports day at school….whose Jersey are you wearing?
CARDINALS!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. 1. workout capris with matching t-shirts from Pennys (ye gads I am almost embarrassed to tell anyone that. Am I old?)
    2. "The glory is not in never falling but in rising again after the fall." chinese proverb (whenever I get down about something not so smart that I have done I think of this.)
    3. Baskin-Robbins ice cream
    4. Your dad says it is between the veg-a-matic and the silicon chip
    5. Bike, read,
    6. beach
    7. coke for the same reason you mentioned.
    8. Don't dress up much anymore but the best character I ever dressed up as was Sandy from Grease (I'm talking the Sandy at the end of the movie) Your dad dressed as Danny. Not hard for him. He dressed like the 50's even in the 70's. LOL
    9. In My Daughter's Eyes (loved you and your dad dancing to that at the wedding.)
    10.Cardinals too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment