So Glad It's Friday

I am so glad it's Friday. I don't have to call anyone or fax anything until at least Monday. I get to pick up my new glasses (thanks Mom and Dad) tomorrow. I get my hair cut tomorrow. Mike and I are going to a concert. There will be time to continue packing. And time for scrapbooking.

I'm entering another layout over at The Scrappiest. This is based on sketch 62. More circus pictures! And more scraps used up! Woo hoo!


The background paper is a piece of American Crafts and the pink letters are also American Crafts. Everything else is just random stuff. I love the picture of those elephants.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Love how you added the extra pics! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I think I have similar pictures to scrap from last year's trip to the circus! My son abslutely loved it and was singing the songs for weeks after the trip! We'll try to go again this year using a free kids pass from the library!
    http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2010/06/zoo-71608.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment