Superbowl (Scrapbooking) Sunday

It's not that I don't enjoy watching football. I'll watch it. (Although I will complain about how annoying and stupid some of the rules of football are: "Where was his knee when he caught the ball? Where was his knee when he fell? Where was the ball when he fell? Even though he caught the ball and fell and STILL had the ball in his hands, that's not a catch because while he fell, the ball shifted in his hands." WHAT????? If you can't tell whether or not it is a touchdown, then it probably isn't. Move on.)

So anyway, I'm here at my in-laws' house waiting for the game to start but I brought along some scrapbook stuff (and magazines) to keep myself occupied when commercials and the half-time show aren't on. :) (We're also over here really early b/c our condo has an open house today so we can't be there.)

This first LO is one I did for two challenges: The red, pink, and white challenge at If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It! and the Scrapdango sketch contest over at Page Maps. You've seen these pictures before, but not scrapped!

I used up some stuff that's been in my stash for a long time. Although now it's getting harder b/c I'm running out of paper! But I'm trying to be good about not buying gobs of new stuff. *sigh* Can't wait until I get my February Classy Coordinates pak!

This next LO is also for two challenges: The picture/color challenge at Krafty Kat and the These are a Few of My Favorite Outfits challenge over at What is Your Favorite Thing? The colors for the first challenge were rainbowy and sort of neon, so I picked the brightest and rainbowiest colors I had in my stash. And because I lacked a picture of me in a favorite outfit, I decided to scrap Lady Gaga and her crazy accessories/hair pieces. (The idea for this LO came from the amazing Mama2Ainslie and her LO "You are Stunning." Check her out at Scrapbook.com.)

Yes, I wish Lady Gaga and I were best friends (although I think I would really rather be BFFs with Liz Lemon, but she's not a real person. Blerg!) and I'm always curious to see what the Gaga will be wearing wherever she goes because it's always entertaining and outrageous... and sometimes just downright wacky.

Well, enjoy the superbowl everyone! Back to scrapping!

Comments

  1. LOVE your take on my challenge...too cute! lady gaga's clothes are pretty outrageous...and super fun to look at! thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o0o great layouts, laurie! glad to see that you played along with us over fav things!!! :)

    ..and i'm just like you -- i totally "watched" the game -- aka scrapped! LOL

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment