Scrapping on a Snow Day

I'm working from home today because our parking lot is snow covered and there's no way I can pull my car out and drive to the bus stop. Especially no way with snow continuing to fall and the roads continuing to be covered in the white stuff. I think it's supposed to snow until early Thursday morning.

But in between working and shoveling snow from behind my car, I'll be scrapbooking! I wanted to share some layouts that I did recently for a few challenges.

This first one is for the Day in the Life challenge over at the All About Me blog. It's also for the Sketch 51 challenge at The Scrappiest. Used up some scraps on this one and I really like how it turned out. I see a lot of strange and amusing stuff every day in New York (if you couldn't tell from my last blog post) and if I have my camera with me, I take a picture of it! This layout is just some of the random stuff I see on my daily walk to and from work.

This next layout is for two challenges also (I'm really multi-tasking here): The Sketch 50 challenge at The Scrappiest (I substituted a circle for the arrow) and the Cupid's Arrow challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs (hence the arrow substitution). Again, using up some scraps. I must apologize to my dad for putting pictures of him on a layout with pink and maroon paper, BUT I'm seriously running low on my paper supply and I really wanted to scrap these pictures using these two challenges. I'm not in love with this layout I think because of the papers I used BUT they are sort of old-timey and vintage, which kind of works for a layout about being on a big old vintage boat.

Alright, time to get to work! Don't forget, you can play along with these challenges just by clicking the links. Most of the deadlines aren't until next week so get scrapping!

Comments

  1. Cute pages! I love the pink and brown color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! you've been busy! :) love the latest, laurie!

    hope you are staying warm!!!

    have a great lovey dovey weekend!

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment