On the Backburner

My list of crafty projects to make just keeps getting longer and longer.

The first are these cute fortune tellers. You can buy them at Sycamore Street Press, but why buy them when you can make them? Wouldn't they make awesome invitations?


Then there are these fabulous embroidered Christmas cards over at What Katie Does!


I love the use of vintage books for these origami box ornaments from the Creatures Comforts blog.


Speaking of boxes, how cute are these exploding boxes? Open them up and get a picture surprise! Great idea from Ideas for Scrapbookers!


Everyone is doing paper flowers and I need to sit down with this Mosh Posh tutorial to add some pretty to my scrapbook layouts.



For weeks now I've been meaning to make this grocery planner from Design Sponge. I think it would really, really help us out when we do the food shopping.


And when we move, my first project is going to be this fabulous book wreath from Living with Lindsay.



I don't know where we'd put it - maybe in whatever room the bookcase goes. Although I like the placement of the wreath in this photo.


Is there anything on your list of things to do?

Comments