Get Glittery!

According to the March issue of Glamour, textured manicures are all the rage right now. (Although I find that taking off glitter nail polish is freakishly hard. Anyone else have issues or tips? I literally have to soak my fingers in a bowl of nail polish remover and even then I have trouble getting off the glitter polish.) If you're looking to glitter your nails but don't want to spend a ton of money to do it, check out this easy DIY glitter nail polish from Inspired Kara. Be your own nail polish creator! Make up fun polish labels and name your new color something really cool! Let me know what you come up with!

I haven't tried this yet (mainly because of my annoyance at taking glitter nail polish off my nails - see above) but I did just win a bottle of colored polish and a base/top coat from an Allure giveaway. Woo hoo! Nail polish is so fun!

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing this awesome tip--I am going to do make some this comign weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment